Weekend Pick Ups (Mini Beauty Haul)

Weekend Pick Ups (Mini Beauty Haul)

Today I picked up some beauty goodies from my local Walmart, Target, Dollar General, and Sally's Beauty Supply stores. After hearing and seeing some makeup gurus talk/review this product, I finally got my hands on the *Maybelline FIT me!* loose finishing powder OMG Yayyy!!!! I can't wait to try this product. I love the Maybelline New York cosmetic line, so hopefully I will fall in love with this product.

Check out the details below.




Makeup Products
♡Wet N Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray
♡NYX Matte Finishing Spray
♡Maybelline New York FIT Me Matte + Poreless Foundation (355 Coconut)
♡Maybelline New York FIT Me Loose Finishing Powder (40 Dark)



Nail Care
♡Bitzy Nail Color (Pink Pout)
♡Bitzy Nail Color (Prance & Dance)
♡Bitzy Nail Color (Bday Cake)
♡Bitzy Nail Color (Wild Heart)
♡Bitzy Nail Color (April Showers)
♡Bitzy Nail Color (Tip Toeing)


Skincare/Body Care
♡Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
♡Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
♡Johnson's Baby Oil ( Shea & Cocoa Butter)





Comments

Popular Posts