Weekend Pick Ups (Mini Makeup Haul)

Weekend Pick Ups (Mini Makeup Haul)

So last weekend I picked up some makeup goodies from my local BSS (Beauty Supply Store), CVS, and I made an online purchase from the Klean Color Cosmetics website. I swatched a few of the items/products that I purchased and I must say that some of these items/products are very pretty and pigmented, and I took some pics of the swatches with and with the flash.

Check out the details below.


Klean Color Cosmetics
Metallic Matte Liquid Lipsticks
♡Rocky
♡Twinkle Teal
♡Moonbeam
Eyeshadow Palettes
♡High Drama Matte Eyeshadow Palette
♡Color Playlist Baked Eyeshadow Palette





Milani Cosmetics
Amore Matte Lip Creme
♡Loved (Matte Lip Creme)
♡The Ultimatte (Metallic Lip Creme)



Magic Collection Cosmetics
Glitter Eyeliner
♡Rose Gold


LA Girl Cosmetics
Pro Concealer
♡Highlighter (White)


NYX Cosmetics
High Definition Blush
♡Amber





Comments

Popular Posts