Birthday Weekend Pick Ups (Mini Makeup/Beauty Haul) πŸ‘ΈπŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ’„πŸ’‹

Birthday Weekend Pick Ups (Mini Makeup/Beauty Haul) πŸ‘ΈπŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ’„πŸ’‹

Hey loves, so last weekend I celebrated my 27th birthday. I didn't really do much of anything exciting, but I'm just so thankful, grateful, and blessed that God allowed me to wake up to celebrate another year. But anyway, I have a few beauty products that I've purchased and will like to share with you all today.



Check out the details below.


Tarte (Happy Birthday Gift from Sephora)
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush (Paaarty)
Tarteist Lip Paint (Birthday Suit)



Kat Von D
Studded Kiss Lipstick (Solo)



Sephora
Matte Eyeshadow (Red Carpet)
Glitter Eyeshadow (Midnight Madness)



BH Cosmetics
10 Color Blush Palette (Nude Blush)
120 Color Eyeshadow Palette (Second Edition)



Brushes/Accessories
2 Eyeshadow Brushes
2 Pencil Sharpeners



Please follow, subscribe, comment, and share. Thanks. 😊😊

Comments

Popular Posts