Weekend Pick Ups (New Highlighter) 😍🌹

Weekend Pick Ups (New Highlighter) 

Hey Loves,

Yesterday I was in Walmart doing a little shopping, and as usual I ended up going down the makeup aisle. Because I love Maybelline New York Cosmetics so much, I went to that particular section of the ailse to see what new products they might have and what products that I've never used before. As I was looking through the products my eyes landed on Maybelline New York's Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in the shade Molten Rose Gold. OMG!!!! You all just don't understand, I've been looking just about any and everywhere for this highlighter. OMG!!!! I can't wait to use it!!!! I'm so excited to do a makeup look with this highlighter. I'm not quite sure about what kind of look I'm going to do with it just yet, but I may end up doing another Valentine's Day inspired look with this highlighter. So stay tuned, and be in the look out for another makeup look.


Please Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe, and Follow. Thank You ❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts