Friday's Beatface ft. Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Friday's Beatface ft. Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette 

Hey Loves,

I know its been a little while since the last time I've made a blog post, but I do apologize for that its just that I've been really busy with being a mom, work, and school. With all these papers, homework assignments, projects, and test got my brain going crazy lol. But anyway, yesterday I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette, and OMG the colors are just so gorgeous to me I just had to play with it. I wanted to do something sorta kinda bold but not too bold with a cut crease, and I ended up doing this beautiful look. I know my cut crease isn't exactly sharp, clean, or on point but I feel like I'm making some kind of progress, so I'm just gonna keep practicing so that my future cut crease looks will look better. So how did I do?? Tell my what you think in the comments below.


Check out the details below.


BROWS:

♡Wet N Wild Pencils (Simmer Brown Now & Baby's Got Black)



EYES:

♡LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
♡LA Colors Loose Setting Powder (Natural)
♡Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette (Subculture)
♡MAC Cosmetics Matte Powder Blush (Film Noir)
♡LA Girl Pro Concealer (Highlighter-White)
♡NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base (White)
♡BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Colors Eyeshadow Palette
♡Wet N Wild Mega Eyeliner (Black)
♡Sephora Jumbo Pencil (Black)
♡NYX Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil (Teal)
♡Wet N Wild Mascara (Mega Length/Mega Volume/Renegade)
♡Maybelline New York Mascara (The Colossal Big Shot Volume Express)


FACE:

♡Wet N Wild Photo Focus Face Primer
♡LA Girl Pro Concealer (Orange Corrector)
♡MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW45)
♡MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Pressed Powder (NW45)
♡LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
♡Black Radiance Concealer Stick (Dark)
♡LA Colors Loose Setting Powder (Natural)
♡Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer (Ebony Bronze)
♡MAC Cosmetics Matte Powder Blush (Film Noir)
♡BH Cosmetics Blush  (Nude Blush 10 Color Palette)
♡Maybelline New York Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter (Molten Gold)
♡Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


LIPS:

♡Nicka K Lip Liner (Cocoa)
♡Stila Liquid Lipstick (Caramello)


Please Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe. Thank You ❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts