My Recent Makeup Pick Ups

My Recent Makeup Pick Ups

Hey Loves,

I know that its been a while since I've done a mini makeup/weekend pick ups haul, so today I wanted to share with you all some makeup goodies that I've recently purchased. Some of the items I've already used and some of them I haven't gotten the chance to use yet, but hopefully I can use them and post some looks for you all. Please feel free to leave a comment. Thank You๐Ÿ’•


Check out the details below.


WET N WILD
♡Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
♡Photo Focus Matte Face Primer
♡Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
    ♡Flame of the Game
    ♡Oh My Dolly
    ♡Video Vixen
    ♡The Shade is Teal


URBAN DECAY
♡All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Settimg Spray
♡Moon Dust Eyeshadow (Solstice)
♡Heavy Metal Glitter Liner (Distortion)


NYX
♡Butter Gloss
    ♡Angel Food Cake
    ♡Madeleine


MAC
♡Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW45)
♡Studio Fix Press Powder (NW45)


ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
♡Subculture Eyeshadow Palette
♡Lip Gloss
    ♡Moon Jelly


JUVIA'S PLACE
♡Zulu Eyeshadow Palette


MAYBELLINE
♡Super Stay Full Coverage 24hr Foundation


MILANI
♡Amore Matte Lip Creme
    ♡Obsession


FEMME COUTURE
♡Lip Booster Plumping Serum


ELF
♡Lip Exfoliator
    ♡Mint


Please Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe. Thank You ❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts