SPRING/SUMMER LOOK: TROPICAL🌴🍹

SPRING/SUMMER LOOK: TROPICAL

Hello Loves,

I hope you all had an amazing fantastic super duper happy Friday!!!! Today I want to share this tropical look that I've created. What inspired me to do this look was how the beach, paradise, and exotic islands were on my mind all week long and I the fact that I really need a vacation. I wanted to do a spring/summer colorful look and I ended up creating this look. So, how did I do???? Tell me what you think, leave a comment below, and you all have a safe great weekend. 


Check out the details below.


BROWS:

♡Wet N Wild Pencils (Simmer Brown Now)


EYES:

♡LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
♡LA Colors Loose Setting Powder (Natural)
♡BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Colors Eyeshadow Palette
♡Juvia's Place (The Zulu Eyeshadow Palette)
♡MAC Cosmetics Matte Blush (Film Noir)
♡Maybelline New York Eyeshadow Palette (The Nudes)
♡LA Colors Jumbo Pencil (Seashells)
♡Wet N Wild Mega Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
♡Wet N Wild Mega Length & Mega Volume Mascara
♡Maybelline New York Colossal Volume Express Mascara


FACE:

♡Wet N Wild Matte Face Primer
♡UrbanDecay Optical Illusion Primer
♡Maybelline New York 24hr Superstay Full Coverage Foundation (Coconut 355)
♡MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Pressed Powder (NW45)
♡LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
♡Black Radiance Concealer Stick (Dark)
♡LA Colors Loose Setting Powder (Natural)
♡MAC Cosmetics Matte Powder Blush (Film Noir)
♡Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer (Ebony Bronze)
♡MAC Cosmetics Frost Blush (Hot Nights)
♡Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
♡Maybelline New York Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter (Molten Gold)
♡NYX Cosmetics Matte Finishing Spray


LIPS:

♡Sephora Jumbo Pencil (Stayin' Alive)
♡Colour Pop Liquid Lipstick (Dr. M)


Please Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe. Thank You ❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts